AP-YV1201 Explosion-proof static meter is a measuring instrument developed by shanghai Anping static technology.
Static meter is a measuring instrument to detect the electrostatic voltage on the surface of electrostatic objects It uses non-contact measurement technology to induce the electrostatic field of the surface of the object. With high accuracy of measurement, it can be widely used in many industries where static voltage need to be measured
- Delicate appearance and comfortable handling.
- Double LED precise positioning and accurate measuring distance
- Wide measuring range and high measuring accuracy
- User friendly operating button and easy to use.
- Hight-definition, full-scale LCD data display.
- With explosion-proof function.
|Explosion-proof grade||Ex ib 11 T5 Gb|
|Measuring range||0.001KV-±2.000KV | 0.01KV-±20.00KV | 0.1KV-±200.0KV|
|Appearance||Gray shell gray button | Black shell gray button | Black shell black button|
|Input voltage||DC3V (2*AAA)|
|Power off||Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds or 180 seconds to automatically power off|
|Working temperature||-18 → +50℃|
|Net weight||146g (Includes:2batteries)|
|Gross weight||359g±20g (Including:4 batteries and packaging accessories)|