AP-YV1303 type static meter is a test instrument developed by shanghai Anping static technology to detect the electrostatic voltage on the surface of electrostatic objects.
It uses non-contact measurement technology to influence the electrostatic field of the surface of the object. Minimized to ensure the accuracy of measurement, can be widely used in electronics, plastics, chemicals, printing, optoelectronics and other industries.
- Delicate appearance and comfortable handling.
- Double LED precise positioning and accurate measuring distance
- Wide measuring range and high measuring accuracy
- User friendly operating button and easy to use.
- Hight-definition, full-scale LCD data display.
|Appearance||Black shell black button|
|Input voltage||DC3V (2*AAA)|
|Power off||Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds or 180 seconds to automatically power off|
|Working temperature||-18 → +50℃|
|Net weight||146g (Includes:2batteries)|
|Gross weight||359g±20g (Including:4 batteries and packaging accessories)|