VacOil FF Grade vacuum pump flushing fluid is designed to assist in the internal cleaning of particles and sludge build-up in mechanical vacuum pumps. Using FF Grate Flushing Fluid after change your oil as your regular pump maintenance will ensure your vacuum pump is free of contaminants. Low viscosity helps free contamination from internal parts and discharge it through the drain valve.
- Vapor Pressure: < 1 x 10-4 Torr
- Viscosity @ 100 ºF: 25.3 cSt / 120.3 SUS
- Viscosity @ 200 ºF: 4.4 cSt / 40 SUSo
- Flash Point: 180ºC / 356ºF
- Pour Point: -12ºC / +11ºF
- Specific Gravity: 0.86 g/ml
- Lower viscosity frees contamination from internal parts
- Extend pump life through regular use after ever oil change
- Flushing fluid for all types of mechanical pumps using hydrocarbon fluids.
- Inland FF-10, CVP 170, TKO-FF